You Con-verse Lies





When I saw this dress I knew I had to have it, the colours were visually apetising and most of all I loved the drape effect of the garment, which is a style I'm currently into.  The second image is a design Yoko Ono did for the Guardian, as a Christmas wrapping paper, but the whole point was so that people could bid for the original and all the money raised would go to charity; Kate Moss did one. I think I've managed to collect all eight but I only have two up on my wall; one being the Yoko Ono one which was interestingly designed and the other being a painting done by Johnny Depp of Patti Smith, why? Depp is one of my favourite actors and Smith is one of my high-ranking, favourite female musician/poet. The image below Smith is of a Damien Hurst painting for the band The Hours, which I liked and is subsequently up on my wall. However, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the band he has done the art work for, they don't sound very original. The last picture is of a tiny project I started a while ago, which involved writing down lyrics that I liked in songs whilst listening to my iPod, as you can tell I have yet to fill it up. When I first wrote down the first lyric, It instantly hit me that I won't be able to write a lot on it using a pen, as it is hanging up on my wall.

No comments: