Match O



*Click on images to enlarge

Men with beards never looked so good, would be my tacky newspaper style headline for this post. I've always thought there's something about a man with a beard that makes him seem like his lived a life, beyond that of the 9 to 5 office job; a life of brutal savage survival, in which they've acquired a higher level of wisdom about the nature within which we live, and also have the horrific scars and glory filled tales of the heroism. Well, that's what I'd like to think? By the way I don't mean your average 'I couldn't be bothered to shave' man, I'm on about those rare men you see whose clothes dress too match their savage look, even a hobo can look like that but with a smell! In the last image, I'm not quite sure why one of the men has his hand on the other man, if it's suppose to be extreme macho, but I guess 'macho' has changed in the 21st century.

Source: 2008 issue of VMAN magazine

No comments: