Patience






The first image is Daria for UK Vogue June 09, the second image is unknown, but I like the simple, comfortable style of the outfits. I'm also in awe of all the shoes above, they are amazing, which is a word I keep using, the first four shoes are from Acne and the last pair are banaynay Louis Vuitton platform worn by Rachel Zoe. The second to last shoes are Gareth Pugh's two tone shoe boot, I was speechless when I first saw them, imagine those or any of these shoes on your feet. I would definitely be wearing them in doors as well as outdoors, what I like most about wedges is that they are rarely uncomfortable, and you sometimes forget your shoes are so high, because your not constantly been reminded by a shooting pain.

Image 1 and 2: lilisfashion.com; image 3: unknown source; image 4: anywho blog; image 5, 6 and 7: withasianstereotypes; image 8:  because im addicted

No comments: