Alexa Chung



I don't know why I'm infatuated with her style and image, but I think it's her whole persona and her character that brings out the clothes she wears, making her seem comfortable and happy with who she is regardless of her insecurities, that many of us are still shocked she has, considering every magazine is hailing her as a British modern icon for women. I have to admit I do spend half my time slating her for her apparent love of the camera, and the way in which she appears to have the media wrapped around her little finger; yet I don't know if that's just me wanting to find something to not like her for. 

1 comment:

oriwa said...

personally i love the way her hair sits! i dont know anyone else with hair her length that works it like her!

plus shes just stellar cute!

xx oriwaeditorial.blogspot.com