I work hard, so I should play hard



I don't like how plastic the model looks but a part from that I'm in love with the above looks from Zara's s/s lookbook. I've been suspecting leather shorts, skirts and tops are going to be big trend this season and it seems more likely since the high-street have incorporated it into their shops. Zara has also embraced the high-waisted trousers, skirts and shorts trend thats been a big hit with mainstream designers.

I don't know if it's the fact that this year is going to be the first time I'll get to vote in the general election, or whether it's a sign I need to get a hobby, but I'm really gripped into politics at the moment. I pathetically made time to watch the chancellor's debate on Channel 4 and I've been watching Question Time! Other news, my mum gets back from Austria today and I can't wait to see her.

No comments: