Source: the selby, google images and Carolines mode.
Today has been one of those days, where I've subconsciously and now consciously turned it into Sunday aka a lazy day. I've been feeling in the blogging mood, partly because I was inspired by other bloggers and also because it takes my mind off loads of other things. The above items are a mixture of inspiration and wants:
- The two beautiful vest tops are from the Sonia Rykiel for H&M collection.
- I really want jade coloured nail varnish after seeing it in a street style image, here.
- Air is a band who make magical music that takes you into another world.
- Rings, so many beautiful gems!
- I've always been mesmerised by Jackie Onassis after watching a documentary about her life.
- The second to last image, is my uni bag; it's missing straps thanks to my sister.
- Can I have those 70's shades?
No more posts, I promise.