i-D


Cecilia wears shirt and bra Stella McCartney. 
Trousers Paul Smith. Shoes Converse.

Today, I just got back from an eventful, cold camping adventure at a festival. It was fun at times, particularly when the sun came out which was sometimes achingly too brief but I survived. Must listen to Foreign Slippers, Foy Vance and Peggy sue.

My first post about i-D magazine; I remember when i-D was a big deal in my world, but now I just bat an eyelid when the next edition comes out. Though I have to say one of my favourite images from my short infatuation with the magazine is the one above of Cecilia Chancellor. Regular readers should already know how much I love the combination of casualness and sophistication. I have the Converse and the baggy trousers that sit on my waist like hers, but I just need the light silk like shirt/blouse. The image looks a bit like a Gap campaign, which isn't bad, I love how the colours all compliment each other.

No comments: