Howell




I know I keep going on about her, but I can't help it. I just really like all the above looks by Margaret Howell for her a/w 09 collection shown at London Fashion Week. I love her use of light soft colours, adjacent to the typical dark winter colours. Though, her whole line isn't completely like this, but she provides Howell fans with two different looks to go for this winter; particularly if it doesn't turn out as cold as forecasted. I really like the use of silk in this line, it adds a soft, light feel to balance out the thick, heavy look of the coats or jumpers the models are wearing. Apparently, Alexa Chung is a fan of Howell and was sitting in the front row for this above show.

1 comment:

se réjouir said...

I love your blog I just found it! I loved the Margaret Howell show, and have become a bit obsessed with Alexa Chung's shoes that she wore to the show.