A League of Gentlemen



Whilst browsing through the summer 09 I-D magazine; I stumbled across a few interesting pieces of the work of Tim Soar, I wrote his name down and decided to search up more of his collections when I got back home. I absolutely love quite a lot of his pieces, for instance all those pictured above, what i like most about Soar is that his style constantly alternates, but in all his pieces there is a running theme of how a man can show a vulnerable side, at the same time maintain a hard masculine stance/image. All the looks above are from varied seasons and times; the first two images are from his s/s 08, the second set are from a/w 08 and the last set are a/w 09. Off topic, can I just say, is it me or does anyone else think that the last model with the amazing leather like trousers could be a cast member in Twilight?

Source: Soar

No comments: