It's the age of austerity.

Items vary from: Monki, The Row, Topshop, COS, Pamela Love, Klanningar & Tunikor and more.

I promised my sister I would do a post on what sort of items I'm liking this winter -the above collage is not definitive but it is of the moment.

The only items missing from the above are: a high-waisted skirt, a full skirt like this to wear under an oversized jumper and a forest green coloured item.

When it comes to style I like to keep my looks casual, boyish but more importantly simple. I have a tendency of rolling the sleeves up of anything I wear -my sister pointed it out. I also tend to keep most of my colours in scarf's, jackets/coats or the bags I carry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this collage, the colours, shapes, and mixture of textures are beautiful :D

hannah-rose said...

that camel coat with the belt coming out of it... wow. i have been dreaming of a coat like that!

X