*


Black and camel: The first look is from Zara's 'October Woman' and the two images next to that look are from Whistles a/w collection; I really like the length of the trench coat and how it fits the model and I also like the cape coat, I've seen quite a lot of cape coats but none that I've really liked.

The bottom image on the left is of the model Hanne Gaby Odiele and I really like the entire look particularly her coat. The burgundy bag next to the image of Hanne is a bag I bought from Zara; it's really spacious inside and it goes well with my green trench coat.

1 comment:

Rose said...

i adore that first outfit!
that particular post was inspired by erik satie, ashli hunt & francesca lia block with all original words.
but generally, im just inspired by the ordinary...

great post! :) rose xx