We come from a place where we count the days.

I'm liking: Knee length skirts, visible socks and lots of wool.

Good news: the Bullring in Birmingham will have a Forever 21 store and a new cool shop called Pop Store!

I'm on a tight budget this summer because I'm trying to pass my driving test before I go back to uni and trying to reasonably enjoy the holiday, plus my family have kindly drilled it into me that I don't need any new clothes/shoes/bags... :/

I'm currently enjoying reading Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters and Seymour: An Introduction by J.D Salinger and I hopefully want to get round to reading The Catcher in the Rye.

My sister introduced me to a song by FM Belfast which is really good but the video makes it amazing; it features people dancing as though no one is watching:

No comments: