Louis Garrel in Dans Paris



If you haven't seen this film you should watch it; it's loosely based on one of my new favourite books entitled Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, which Garrel (my current favourite indie French actor) is reading in the middle image.

It's not a love story and Louis Garrel isn't even the main character but the film is really good in a funny, witty and captivating way. The book, as is always the case, is amazing and far superior to the film due to J.D. Salinger's beautiful and intellectually inspiring writing style. I've actually fallen in love with J.D. Salinger as an author that I've ordered two more books by him; one being connected to the story of Franny and Zooey -I can't wait for them to arrive.

1 comment:

Tiaz said...

i love this film. my dvd is totally wrecked from watching it too many times. :D