Black and White



source: stylesightings

I'm back with more street style looks, this time from the traditional black and white combination. The formal, boring look that can't excite you, unless you wear it like the above people! I have to point out that the first woman's skirt is amazing, part of me thinks those knots really do something to her look. I also have to mention that if you hadn't known or noticed, the second woman is Pete Doherty's formal girlfriend Irina Lazareanu, her look has really evolved into this masculine, tomboy look which I like. I'm also a huge fan of black and white images and couldn't resist posting the above images at the bottom, on the right because of how hilariously sweet they were.

Welcome to my blog, to all my new followers and thank-you for your loyalty to all my old followers. 

2 comments:

Skaty said...

I love your blog!!! Keep it up

oriwa said...

so cute and fresh!
x oriwa editorial