Weekend read:


Whether you like to hate her or hate the fact you like her, Alexa Chung has become a fashion icon for many young women and girls. When I first found out about her, I really liked her style but then I eventually got bored of it (maybe because it was everywhere). She does pull off the odd one or two amazing looks every now-and-then, like the above look for Net-a-porter's spring/summer magazine: which you can purchase here, but I am less fascinated by her (but I may purchase the magazine).

P.s: her beautiful lace dress is from Erdem's spring/summer collection which was available on Net-a-porter here.

3 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

Cool, I haven't seen this photo shoot before. Alexa is pretty cool and I adore Erdem! What a lovely dress.

ELLA said...

Alexa is really pretty cool, I just love her.
She's such an amazing person.

Marin Dodouce said...

Alexa Chung! I love! Her dress, red/pink! Love love love!