The transition into spring.


It's the time of the year when it's neither freezing or sunny and s/s collections are too optimistic an f/w collection about too pessimistic, so you have to sieve through looks that strike the perfect balance, and I believe the above looks do to some degree.

The first two images are from a cool Paris street style blog that I've only just found out called Easy Fashion in Paris. I really like how the above woman is wearing suspenders with her skirt (and rather than trousers); I like: the balance of netural colours/textures, how it all hangs on her body frame and the practical nature of the look for living a more mundane life.

The fall 2011 Lexington collection -bottom three images- for me is reminiscent of young British/Parisian style (students); it's also like a more fashion forward version of Jack Wills, particularly since this collection has some clothing items branded with the fashion label.

No comments: