Kurt Donald Cobain

   

I finally got around to watching Last Days by Gus Van Sant, and it is very interesting. I wouldn't say it is a film for everyone because it focuses on voyeurism rather than action and is indirectly based on the personal traumas and tribulations of Kurt Cobain. I added the above images from magazine, Contributing Editor, because I really like how Kurt Cobain casually throws on pieces of worn out garments together and makes his look seem comfortable yet stylish in a less obvious way. Most people would call it the hobo look, which I would agree with because hobos don't put any thought into what they wear and sometimes look good because it clearly doesn't bother them and their happy with their look.

My favourite scene: must watch/listen to. It won't spoil the film; it's not really a film with a definitive plot.

Source: redmodelsnyc, google

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post so much ! I post johnny deep again if you want to see :)