The last of the summer wine


 
 
I hate the feeling that summer is ending but autumn has always been my favourite season. The style idea at the top of this post was created by me; I called it the Stella look, just because the beautiful dress, shoes and bag are from Stella McCartney's s/s 09 line, the sunglasses are Prada and the hat is Malene Birgir. The images below the first look, are four people pulling off the summer look exceptionally well and probably not at half the price of the collective price of my look!

Source: moteblogger

2 comments:

Grace said...

That stella McCartney dress is perfect in every way!
And that guy looks sooo much like Johnny Depp imo

Gisela and Maury said...

the guy in the white blazer looks super cool! it is a guy right? lol
xo!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com