Busy again.

source: vintage store (unknown)

When I'm busy I tend to post blog entries that I never got round to posting such as the above. I liked the blend of subtle grey and green in her look and the addition of the colorful handkerchief. I also like how her shoes perfectly coordinate with the entire look which annoys me when I'm deciding on what to wear, and how in the above image you can just about see her tattoo.

When I think of spring, I think of cherry blossom trees.

Edit: The vintage store is Black Velvet Circus, thanks to Thrills and Frills blogger Elizabeth; If you like the above you won't regret viewing her blog entry here.

There is an amazing new song by Caribou I think you should all listen to, the video is also quite cool in an artistic way: Caribou - Odessa

No comments: