The January blues.

+
I know there's too much skin in the above images particularly the looks for Theyskens' Theory's Pre-fall collection, but I reallly like them and I think they would still look great with tights (and a scarf).
+
+
Laterly, I've been drawn to casual smart looks -I'm bored with trying.
+
To all my blog followers: I'm not a hardcore fashion follower (I don't follow trends or worship designers); I just appreciate the positive influence fashion has on my life. I'm one of those intellectual bores that takes life too seriously but sees fashion as a form of escapism. I don't blog to garner lots of blog followers but as a source of collecting and combining images together that inspire me hence the brevity of my blog post comments (minus this post).
+
Happy New Year!

No comments: