I.

-
The woman with the enviable soft orange coloured heels has the a really nice poka dot playsuit, and I like how she accompanied it with a brown scarf and a dark navy blue boyfriend style blazer. I need more skirts of a wider variety of lengths and patterns; I like high-waisted skirts with pockets.
-
My Christmas was great; I celebrated part of it with my extended family on the 24th and then celebrated it on the actual day with my immediate family. Close to the end of the day we had a long debate of what film to watch and we finally settled, reluctantly on the Sound of Music which everyone was singing dreadfully along to... :) ...and then my sister started Googling the ages of some of the actors -it happens everytime we watch it. :)
-
My Christmas holidays are largely being spent on uni work and catching up with friends; I've hardly been out clothes shopping, for myself, in ages but the January sales have started early, which is exciting, due to the daunting VAT rise. I will do a post of my stuff soon... :)

No comments: