I'm single because I was born that way.


I'm going to be happily single on Valentine's Day!

I'm not one of those women that jump into relationships for the sake of having a boyfriend. I think relationships are emotionally and mentally demanding and therefore never just blissful, so the person who you choose to devote your love and time to should be worthy of every bit of it.

If, like me, you're going to be single on Valentine's Day why not be happy about it rather than feel down. You could: do something that you've been wanting to do for quite a while; buy yourself new underwear that will make you feel like a million dollars/pounds; if you've been on a diet why not indulge in something chocolatey and sweet; buy yourself new nail varnish or make-up; go for a long session in the gym; watch your favourite film with your other single friends; buy yourself new jewellery; or just not care because it's just another (commercial) day in the year.

No comments: