Delicate.


My sister who is an art student, well to be more precise an illustration student, has a natural style lean towards colours and patterns, but having followed my blog since it began, she said I had inspired her to tone down her style. I was completely surprised because colours and patterns were her thing, and I tried to tell her not to lose her own essence. I'm happy to say she only toned it down moderately, but she definitely still loves her patterns. She recently sent me an e-mail with a link for the above collection by Gretchin Jones, I wasn't amazed straight away because there were a few looks in the collection that made me think '30+ year old, fashion interested woman', and then I saw the above looks which I really like; the subtle patterns, the crop t-shirt (which adds a youthful edge), and the combination of the dark mustard yellow shorts with grey is brilliant.

No comments: